The Aftereffect, designed by Jens Anso, is a small knife ideal as a lightweight pocket carry, but it’s small enough to fit on a keychain, too. The large lanyard hole in the aluminum backspacer is anodized in blue and enables the Aftereffect to fit conveniently on a keyring. For pocket carry, the Aftereffect includes a deep-carry pocketclip in matching black oxide. The Aftereffect’s blade is quality 8Cr13MoV stainless steel with a matte, bead-blasted finish. This manual knife is easy to open one-handed using the built-in thumb stud. The glass-filled nylon handle features an angular pattern that interacts with the Decorative pivot.
- A perfect, pocket-sized carrying knife
- Opens manually with thumb stud
- 8Cr13MoV blade steel offers edge-holding capability, strength, and hardness
- Oversized lanyard hole can accommodate keychain carry
- Custom designed pivot and anodized aluminum backspacer