Like its bigger brother, the Collateral, the Turismo flipper stays hidden in the stainless steel handle when it is open. With a handle length of 3.8 inches, it will not take up much space in the pocket, yet users can easily achieve a four-finger grip. Its black PVD coating adds an extra-stealthy look to your loadout. The blade is similarly compact at 2.8 inches. A gently curved belly provides ideal cutting power for everyday tasks. Finally, the custom backspacer includes small, hexagon-shaped cutouts for a little added interest. The Turismo proves that small knives can deliver big features and big performance.
- Sleek, compact Kershaw with hidden flipper in the open position
- D2 high-carbon tool steel blade is highly wear resistant, tough, offers excellent edge retention
- Black-oxide coating adds stealthy look and corrosion resistance
- Opens quickly and extra-smoothly with SpeedSafe® assisted opening and KVT ball bearing washers
- Custom backspacer; deep-carry pocketclip is easily reversible for left/right carry