Compared to the standard Strata, the XL version adds more size to this modern version of traditional Navaja designs. In 19th century Spain, Navaja knives were adapted as defensive fighting tools for working class citizens. Today, the Strata XL can be used for everyday tasks. It opens easily with KVT ball bearings, while the 5.4-inch D2 blade edge offers generous, long-lasting cutting ability. A G10 front handle scale provides extra grip during use. Despite its large size, the single-position deep-carry pocket clip keeps the Strata XL discreet during travel. Matching copper anodized tube spacers and a pivot cap add an extra bit of flare to this modern take on a Spanish classic.
- A modern version of traditional Spanish Navaja knives; XL version adds more size to this lengthy, yet slim folder
- D2 high-carbon tool steel is highly wear resistant, tough, offers excellent edge retention; bead-blasted finish creates a non-reflective, matte look
- G10 front handle texture enhances grip during use; frame lock secures the blade open
- Opens easily with KVT ball-bearing system and a flipper
- Matching copper anodized tube spacers and pivot cap; deep-carry pocketclip keeps the large profile discreet in pocket