The Laffitte is a larger knife sure to draw admiring glances. The big, 3.5-inch blade of D2 steel features a unique top swedge that gives the Laffitte a dynamic look and relieves some of the weight of its larger blade. The handle front, of machined steel and black G10, is enhanced by a Decorative pivot and an aluminum pivot ring anodized in copper. The handle back echoes the pivot ring with a custom over-travel stop, also anodized in copper. The final copper-colored touch is the standoff, which doubles as a lanyard hole.
- A high-quality pocketknife with a unique look, high performance
- D2 high-carbon tool steel is highly wear resistant, tough, offers excellent edge retention
- Copper anodized aluminum pivot ring, standoff/lanyard hole, and over-travel stop provide custom touches
- Steel-and-G10 handle is deeply contoured to curve into the palm comfortably
- Big blade opens quickly with SpeedSafe® assisted opening
- Wrap-around pocketclip offers deep-carry convenience