This is our largest copper Natrix. If you like the solid, satisfying feel of a larger knife, get your XL hands on this XL copper Natrix. The 3.5-inch blade is made of D2 steel, a high-carbon tool steel that’s wear resistant, tough, and offers excellent edge retention. The denser-than-steel copper handle gives this large knife some real heft; it weighs in at over 8 ounces. In time, the copper will take on a patina, making each copper Natrix unique. Kershaw’s KVT ball-bearing system makes it easy to open the knife one-handed. A decorative pivot and backspacer add embellishment.
- An XL copper Natrix for users who prefer a larger knife
- D2 high-carbon tool steel blade is highly wear resistant, tough, offers excellent edge retention; stonewashed finish hides use scratches
- Genuine copper handles will patina over time for a unique finish
- Opens easily with KVT ball-bearing system and a flipper
- Custom-designed deep-carry pocketclip echoes the lines of handle recess and can be mounted left or right