It’s obvious why the Launch 10 earned the nickname of “The Claw” here at Kershaw HQ. It features an aggressive, hawkbill-style blade with angular planes on both blade spine and handle. Yet even with all that angularity, the Launch 10 is comfortable to carry, hold, and use. The curved blade makes it especially handy when opening or breaking down boxes or pull-cutting rope or cording. Built of the same upgraded materials as the rest of the Launch series, the “Claw” makes a great addition to your collection.
- Made in the USA; under-2-inch hawkbill blade
- The CPM 154 powdered metallurgy blade steel takes and holds an excellent edge, provides corrosion resistance, wear resistance, toughness
- Lightweight, strong anodized aluminum handle, comfortable grip
- Low-profile push button makes it harder for blade to accidentally deploy
- This automatic knife is sold only through authorized Kershaw dealers; webpage is for information only
Comply with all local, State, and Federal regulations regarding the purchase, owning, carrying, and transportation of automatic knives.