The popular Iridium gets upgraded with ultra-premium materials. Its stonewashed blade uses CPM 20CV super steel, boasting incredible toughness and edge retention for almost any work task. Equally impressive is the knife's titanium handle. This reliable material reaches high levels of strength and corrosion resistance. To use this feature-rich Kershaw, activate the thumb stud and experience buttery smooth deployment with KVT ball bearings. Ultra-secure DuraLock technology locks the blade in place. When your work is done, slide the lock back to safely close the Iridium and carry it with a reversible deep-carry pocket clip. Finally, matching hardware with a blue PVD coating gives the Iridium an extra touch of class. An already incredible design goes to the next level with the Iridium - Titanium.
- Premium titanium version of the Iridium; KershawKnives.com exclusive in limited quantities
- DuraLock secures the blade open using a solid steel crossbar; pull the ambidextrous lock back to safely close the knife
- CPM 20CV steel provides superior blade hardness, corrosion resistance, toughness, wear resistance, top edge retention; stonewashed finish helps hide use scratches
- Opens easily with KVT ball-bearing system and thumb studs
- Deep-carry pocketclip is easily reversible for left/right carry; matching handle screws and pivot with blue PVD coating