The Highball returns with an XL version – revamped with new features, and just as classy. The Highball XL opens smoothly with a subtle nail nick and KVT ball bearings. Its handle is comfortable even for larger hands, and the profile is contoured for the index finger. The clip point bladed uses reliable D2 tool steel. Aesthetically, the pivot, pivot screw, and over-travel stop are all anodized with an eye-catching blue. Compared to the original Highball, the pocket clip is now deep-carry, and it can be reversed for right or left carry. For practical everyday carry class, look no further than the Highball XL.
- Sharp, modern Kershaw folder; XL version of the original Highball
- D2 high-carbon tool steel is highly wear resistant, tough, offers excellent edge retention; bead-blasted finish creates a non-reflective, matte look
- Stainless steel handle matches the blade finish and is contoured for comfort
- Opens easily with KVT ball-bearing system; nail nick for one or two-handed opening
- Matching blue-anodized pivot, pivot screw, and over-travel stop; deep-carry pocketclip is easily reversible for left/right carry