Project ATOM blends traditional design with innovation in the Kershaw Arise. Featuring a blunt edge and no blade steel, the Arise is a new experiment from Kershaw. The design is inspired by traditional boot knives. Its distinct blade comes to a fine tip, and the handle’s cross-guard helps provide exceptional grip during use. In an emergency situation, the Arise’s blade tip serves as an effective self-defense tool. But during normal use, the fixed blade stands out as a fun conversation starter that’s aesthetically pleasing and easy to carry with the included lanyard hole.
- An experimental Project ATOM knife; a convenient piece that’s also a great conversation starter
- Boot knife-inspired fixed blade; included cross-guard enhances grip
- Knife is made of strong polyphenylene sulfide plastic (PPS) and glass fiber; stronger than standard glass-filled nylon
- Blunt edge and no blade steel; last resort pointed tip for self-defense
- Easy to carry with included lanyard ring